Saturday 16 January 2016

The Heir by Kiera Cass : opinion.

The Heir (The Selection, #4)

I thought that I wasn't going to read another one of the series , but I just couldn't help it. I got another book and it was a DNF. I missed the dresses, the palace, the romance , even how predictable some parts were.


In this book the princess is forced to select among 35 young suitors. A new selection in which she participates unwillingly. As a matter of fact , she is the least romantic princess I have read about. Since her personality is so different from her mother's , the book offers a new perspective of the selection process and it turned out to be one of my favourite ones of the series and not predictable at all in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.