Monday 4 January 2016

The Elite by Kiera Cass: opinion.

The Elite (The Selection, #2)
In the second book of the series I thought, I don't know why, America was going to make up her mind. There were times she made me crazy, I just wanted to tell her to choose one of them (prince or soldier) once and for all but truth to be told if I was in her shoes (flats not high-heels) , I wouldn't know who to choose either. I don't like the fact that Aspen broke up with her once and I think Maxon should stand up to his father and stop flirting around with the other girls.

I guess I expected more from this book, anyway , I am going to start the next one right away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.