Sunday 29 January 2017

The American Girl by Kate Horley: opinion.

The American Girl
This book reminded me of a summer I spent trying to learn French in France. I lived with a host family, went to lots of parties and to the swimming pool. I still remember the strong smell of Gauloises that everybody seemed to love,and of course the delicious baguettes.
My problem with this book is that it scared me, I like being intrigued but not frightened and unlike other readers who found it bland , I started thinking foolishly that it could have happened to me. If this is not your case, you will probably enjoy this book a lot.

By the way, my host parents were an adorable couple of retired shopkeepers !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.