Saturday 21 January 2017

Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Spring/Summer

Buzz books are just like a box of chocolates, you open it and you can smell the wonderful aroma and they all look so good that you don't know which one to pick. My advice: pick them all.

All the excerpts in this 2017 Young Adult Spring /Summer novel will appeal to many types of readers. There's fantasy, love, hatred, fights, and even comics.

If I had to choose one to start with, I would choose Rebels Like Us by Liz Reinhardt. In this novel the author deals with the unthinkable idea of a segregated prom in a rural community and a girl who has to face the fact that being half black is still a problem in some parts of her country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.