Monday 14 April 2014

The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno: Short Review

The Half Life of Molly Pierce

It is difficult not to give spoilers with this book , but I am going to try.

First of all I can say that life is not easy for Molly, in fact it is quite confusing and from the very beginning of the book things get worse, if possible. As I went on reading I feared a very unhappy ending after having discarded the possibility that aliens or paranormal phenomena were a part of the plot.


Gradually I started figuring out what was really going on with Molly and I must say that the author does a wonderful job explaining the situation and according to the Acknowledgements Katrina Leno  has some experience on the field.As a matter of fact, that last part of the book was really moving in my opinion .

This is a novel that people who are in Molly's situation or know someone who is , will really like because it shows how important the support of one's family and friends is and what an enormous difference it makes .It also shows that there is light at the end of the tunnel and hope for many people who suffer .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.