Sunday 30 May 2021

Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean: opinion.

Tokyo Ever After (Tokyo Ever After, #1)

If you are in the mood for a nice romantic story that includes Japanese culture, a complex family situation, and second chances, this book is for you.
The main character is a teenage girl who is trying to find her place in the world so the novel could be considered a coming-of-age story with a very imaginative although not innovative plot. It would certainly appeal to teenage and young adult readers and to some older adults who feel like adventures in the land of the rising sun.
I found it entertaining although I'm not a big fan of stories about princesses. The fact that it took place in Japan was definitely a plus.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.