Sunday 6 June 2021

Asian Supermarket Haul: Spicy Pork Bone Soup and Rice Crackers

 Having had to spend such a long time without travelling has proven to be quite difficult for me. So when I found out that there was an Asian supermarket not far from where I live, I went there with a big shopping bag and an empty stomach.

This is what I got: furikake (I almost cry when I saw it), lots of noodle soup, oyster sauce, Kewpie mayonnaise, rice crackers, seaweed, and shrimp crackers.


Today I'm having  Spicy Pork Bone Soup from China and Taiwanese rice crackers for dessert. 




I can more or less figure out how to cook the soup because of years of noodle soup tasting and thanks to Google Translator. 
It turned out not to be too hot but I decided not to add the black vinegar. The taste was rich and delicious. One of the best instant noodles I've ever eaten.


I'm definitely going back to that supermarket and I'm naming it Asia Mart after the shop that appears in one of my favourite Korean TV shows Sisyphus: The myth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.