Sunday 30 September 2018

The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas : review.

The Psychology of Time Travel
This is the weirdest book I have read about time travel. I wonder what the aim of the author was when writing this novel. IMHO it showed that (here comes a little spoiler) any organization under a narcissistic boss could turn into a horrible place to work where unthinkable actions are considered normal. In fact, I was about to stop reading several times and I certainly skipped some pages because I just couldn't understand the unnecessary cruelty shown by some of the characters. However, I continued reading because the world created by Kate Mascarenhas was intriguing and I wanted to know how it all ended.

I have always been a fan of the idea of time travelling but not the way it goes in this book, it wouldn't be worth it. All in all, I recommend this novel to avid readers of the genre who want to experience something different and have a strong stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.