Saturday 25 November 2017

The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James: review

The Loneliest Girl in the Universe
I was reluctant to read this book because I didn't like The Next Together but I am really glad I gave the author a second chance.

This book is written for sci-fi lovers who dream of the idea of travelling in a spaceship to a distant galaxy. You will feel you are there, on the ship with Romy and won't be able to put the book down until you find out what on earth is going on. There were times when all the craziest ideas about the plot crossed my mind, but the author still managed to surprise me with a twist I didn't see coming.

This novel is a must-read for YA fans of the genre and would make an amazing film ( maybe with Saoirse Ronan as Romy).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.