Monday 25 November 2013

The Good Wife : Whack-A-Mole Review

There seems to be a big contrast between the situation in LG ( I don't like the new name) and in Florrick-Agos. At the beginning of the chapter we can see the gloomy Florrick-Agos office meeting where they apparently get on well enough and the luxurious LG table where they have plenty of food and quarrel much more. It's obvious that none of them can have it all.

I don't really know what to think of the new guy yet.Kalinda says he's not dangerous and she knows what dangerous is ,but he tells too many jokes and wants women to like him , which may not be so bad somewhere else but it is not so right in a law firm. I just don't want him to be the new clown in town.

Jackie, on the other hand , has shown her real power. I felt sorry for her, and sorry for Alicia, you know: Like father like son.

By the way , in case there is someone who doesn't remember what Whack-A-Mole is check this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.