Friday 4 October 2013

Sushi King vs Sakae Sushi : The Fish or The Frog

 Sushi King or Sakae Sushi? When you are in Malaysia and like Japanese food the choice between these two restaurant chains is difficult sometimes.  Both are very popular and usually packed mainly with locals. I have been to several Sakae Sushi and Sushi King restaurants all over Malaysia and the quality of the food and the service is good in general.


        
 What is really attractive about Sakae Sushi, at least the first times, s that you can order using an iPad, which makes it really entertaining once you get the hang of it.

Sakae Sushi
Sakae Sushi


Sakae Sushi


Both restaurants offer you a view of the Kitchen and the cooks making the dishes.

Sakae Sushi
Sakae Sushi
Sushi King
Both restaurants have promotions and special prices. In Sakae Sushi,  if you exceed a certain amount of money they give you a dish of their choice for a very reduced price. 


  Sushi King was the first Kaiten belt restaurant that I visited and it earned a place in my heart.

Sushi King
I loved this salad in Sakae Sushi.



I love this one in Sushi King
Sushi King
They have nice Bentos as well in Sakae Sushi.

Sakae Sushi


 They serve nice Ramen at Sushi King.

Sushi King
I ordered Takoyaki and salmon in Sakae Sushi.

Sakae Sushi

Sakae Sushi

However, the Takoyaki in Sushi King is unbeatable.

Sushi King

And I also love the way they prepare the Yaki Gyoza and the Hamaguri soup.

I usually order all this at Sushi King
 And the Golden Balls are a must.
Sushi King

The best way to decide is to go to both of them and compare for yourself. The prices in Sakae Sushi are slightly higher and some Sushi King restaurants are better than others especially during peak hours.
I love Japanese food and will keep going to both of them whenever I can.
by Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.