Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day


You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

“You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.”

Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

“You are, and always have been, my dream.”
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“Where there is love there is life.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist



1 comment:

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.