Sunday 22 August 2021

Impostors by Scott Westerfeld: review.

Impostors (Impostors, #1)
It had been a long time since I read the Uglies series and I needed some fiction with a little bit of romance and Impostors has just what I wanted.
I loved the Uglies novels and I still remember some of the interesting aspects of that world. In Impostors, the story is further in the future but as interesting as the previous books by Scott Westerfeld. I know many people have said this before, but I cannot help saying it again: Scott Westerfeld does not disappoint!
I strongly recommend the Impostors series to fans of Uglies and if you haven't read any of them and are in the mood for some very good world-building, don't wait any longer.
Rumour has it that Netflix is doing an adaptation of Uglies. I just hope it's as good as the novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.