Wednesday 14 July 2021

The Best Cheesecake in Donostia- San Sebastian.

 The best cheesecake in Donostia-San Sebastian and probably in Spain can be found in La ViƱa, located in the old part of the town. I have tastes cheesecakes all around the world and this is without a shadow of a doubt among the best if not the best one. 

It's creamy, soft, and not overly sweet. I queued for forty minutes the first time I bought it and it was worth every second. 

It's around five euros per serving which may sound expensive but the moment you take the first bite you'll forget about the price.

It's located in the popular street 31 de Agosto

They make lots of cakes every day and sell all of them.

The bill shows the price for two servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.