Thursday 26 October 2017

Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski

Dare Mighty Things
Can you imagine being given the chance to go on a (secret) mission to space? Cassandra Gupta couldn't believe it when she was chosen to be part of a selected group. She was young, intelligent, fit and with a will strong enough to propel her into space without a spaceship.

This is the way Heather Kaczynski's first novel begins and YA Sci-fi fans will find it thoroughly entertaining. I was unable to put it down, I wanted to know who the selected ones were and I just couldn't wait to find out what the mission was about.

There is a twist at the end you may (not) see coming and it made me eager to read the second part of this duology. I 'll have to wait until next year, though!

Highly recommended to fans of the genre.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.