Sunday 22 October 2017

All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater: review

All the Crooked Saints
When Maggie Stiefvater writes a book, I read it. It has been this way since I found the Shiver trilogy and she became one of my favourite authors.

In this book, there is magic in every word. Just like if there was a spell put on the readers, you will feel compelled to read it, to know about the Soria family and their miracles, to learn about the darkness that haunts all of us and how to get rid of it.

All the main characters are very well developed. The one that I liked the most was Marisita Lopez with her wedding dress covered in butterflies and her heart first full of guilt and then full of love.

If I lived close to a desert, I would have travelled there to read it in the right atmosphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.