Saturday 17 June 2017

The Secrets we Keep by Kate White: review.

The Secrets You Keep
This is not my first book by Kate White and it will certainly not be the last one. I read it while having breakfast and then again while having lunch and then again before falling asleep, it's difficult to put it down! It's as difficult as guessing who did IT because all the characters seem guilty in one way or another.

The fact that the main character is a clueless self-help book writer, IMO adds some kind of weird sense of humour to the plot. But if you think about what may prevent an educated woman from seeing the truth... you may (or may not) be closer to finding out who the culprit(s) was(were).

I strongly recommend leaving this book for one of those days you have no errands to run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.