Wednesday 3 August 2016

Consider by Kristy Acevedo : opinion

Consider (Holo, #1)
This book surprised me and I am not easily surprised. I was expecting another sci-fi/insta-love YA novel and I found a very well written book about pulling oneself together and making tough decisions.
The ending took me aback ; I could have predicted it but I was too worried about the characters to even think about it.
It is a science-fiction novel but that's not the most important part of the plot.It is in fact the most realistic sci-fi book I've read lately because the author focuses on human behaviour much more than on fiction and action.

Kristy Acevedo has done a briliant job and this is her debut novel, I just can't wait for the next one.I would strongly recommend this novel to YA fans , sci-fi fans and the kind of people who always wonder what if....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.