Thursday 30 June 2016

When I Was Me by Hilary Freeman:opinion.

When I Was Me


The idea was good, not new but intriguing .The main character was more or less likeable at the beginning but I ended up disliking her. I didn't like the way she treated her friends nor her parents and she definitely complained a lot,which is understandable when you suddenly find yourself in a parallel universe, but I have the feeling she used to complain a lot in her actual universe as well. Her relationship with her boyfriend was a mystery to me, I just couldn't understand why she was interested in continuing with it.


To make matters worse the way(s) it ended was utterly disappointing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.