Friday 25 March 2016

Colony Season Finale : opinion

I really expected this TV show to be much better and even if I like Josh Holloway, the series disappointed me deeply. What started as a promising sci fi / adventure/ family drama ended up being IMHO a soap opera with special effects, this may sound harsh but there were several things which  ruined it for me:

 1-The limited information given about the aliens and about everything in general. I guess we will have to wait more seasons to see one and  to know what's really going on . Unfortunately I may have lost interest by that time.


2- The relationship between Josh Holloway and Sarah Way Callies. Saying that they have miscommunication problems in their marriage  is an understatement.

3-Seeing Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli  in Heroes) getting  involved in a weird romantic relationship with Amanda Righetti (Grace Van Pelt in The Mentalist).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.