Thursday 31 March 2016

Before We Met by Lucie Whitehouse : review

Before We Met
This book seemed to me like a cautionary tale for women in their thirties or older who may think that it is still possible to marry a nice guy who is not a psychopath and I didn't like that idea but I liked the book. It makes you want to read on until you find out what is going on.


I recommend this book to fans of mystery novels ,but if you have just started dating somebody who seems to be the one, just don't read it because you may end up asking him endless questions about his past , his school , his friends and googling him on the internet 24/7 just in case. That will certainly ruin the relationship and turn you into a psycho unless he is lying through his teeth and has a hidden past .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.