Friday 14 August 2015

The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout





The Dead List

First of all I need to thank the author for giving away this book on Wattpad, it is incredibly generous to do such a thing nowadays. I was a fan of her Lux series and I was eager to read this novel.

Secondly , I have a question for Jennifer L. Armentrout: where did you find the inspiration to create such a perfect character as Jensen? He is  romantic but not cheesy,strong and attractive . I think he is one of the most, if not the most , appealing YA male character I have ever read about.

For those who are reluctant to believe it , just read the way he declares his love for Ella , the main character:

" I want to be that guy- the one that when your phone rings you hope it's me. The one who holds your hand in the hallway and at lunch, and the guy who gets to hold you. I  want to be the one who gets to touch you,"he whispered against my neck. "I want to be yours".

I don't think he could have been more romantic. I am copying from the book and my fingers are so distracted that I am typing exclamation marks instead of quotation marks.

The romantic part of the plot is incredibly good but the mystery in which the characters are involved is also intriguing.

As to the ending.... well, I bet you won't guess what happens, at least not all of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.