Monday 10 November 2014

Pivot Point by Kasie West :Review

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
After a very bad DNF I needed something easy to read in order to forget about the previous book. Pivot Point is entertaining and as a matter of fact ,it is like two novels in one. There were times when I just couldn't choose which one I liked most.

The characters are likeable and the paranormal powers the author describes are interesting.I thought the words the author made up at the beginning of each chapter were funny as well. However, the ending was the best, the book gained pace quickly and things turned out much better than I expected. I couldn't help starting the second book Split Second as soon as I finished the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.