Wednesday 10 September 2014

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Review

Opposition (Lux, #5) Last year I read the first four books of the saga in a row and I really liked them. It is not so easy to find a saga worth finishing nowadays, but the Lux Series captivates the reader.

At the beginning I had a confusing mess in my head with all the characters and all the different races: Luxen,Arums, hybrids and Origins but after the first chapter,  I remembered all of them.

Daemon, for sure, is the hardest one to forget. As a matter of fact, I think he is one of the most romantic YA boyfriends ever, perhaps because he is from another planet.On the other hand ,Kate has left her blogging years far behind and is trying as hard as she can to save the planet and her friends.

The author has ended her saga with the right amount of loving and fighting ,there is not a dull moment in her novel.I liked Opposition as much as the rest of the books.  I recommend the whole saga to sci-fi lovers who like romance as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.