Tuesday 23 August 2022

The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager

The House Across the Lake
A woman who has recently lost her husband spends some time in the house by the lake where he drowned. That's obviously not a good idea but she tries to survive the day by drinking as much as possible and looking at the house across the lake. The new neighbours seem to be an attractive couple but strange things start happening and she decides to investigate.
This is not my first book by Riley Sager but it's my favourite one so far despite the paranormal twist which almost made me DNF it because I was too scared to continue reading.

I recommend this novel to fans of mystery books and to those who are not spooked easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.