Friday 15 July 2022

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn

Forget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, #1) I was on a very prolonged reading slump before finding this book. I hadn't read a whole novel in more than two months, so I felt incredibly happy when I started reading and didn't DNF it, I felt incredibly happy. That's why my review may be a bit biased.
The dystopian society described in the book seemed possible in my opinion. We don't get memories of what might happen in the future like the characters in the novel, but in our society, there are people who are considered more valid than others depending on what they achieve.
I liked the love relationship very much. From the very beginning, I thought that they were going to have a long-lasting relationship.

The way it ended, however, was a shock for me. I didn't see it coming at all!. But (view spoiler)

I strongly recommend this saga to fans of dystopian novels and romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.