Saturday 9 March 2019

Come Find Me by Megan Miranda: opinion.

Come Find Me
I wouldn't call this an entertaining book, it was certainly engaging but not fun to read. In fact, I found it quite blue.

Two teenagers whose lives have been shattered meet each other and are willing to believe they are receiving signals that will finally make everything make sense.

I guess I misread or misinterpreted what the book was about and was expecting some sci-fi or paranormal twist but I only found wishful thinking and real-life drama.

In spite of what I wrote before, I truly like the way Megan Miranda writes so I would recommend this novel to young adults and fans of the genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.