Monday 23 July 2018

All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin: review.

All We Ever Wanted

This book gives you food for thought and this is what I think:
Social Media has definitely changed our lives, sometimes for the better and other times for the worse. Who would've thought some years ago that sharing personal photos with people we hardly knew would be all the rage? However, I don't think social media is to blame for what happened to this young girl whose picture was taken in an awkward moment. There used to be abusive people before long before WhatsApp. The thing is that now these abusive people have got a new toy.

I liked the novel very much and I would've given it five stars if it hadn't been for the way it ended. I just didn't want to believe (view spoiler).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.