Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert

The Coincidence of Coconut Cake
I read this book in one day I had a lot of time in my hands , the PSU in my computer had burnt because of a power surge during a storm. So I was grateful for the book ,which made me forget about the smell of burnt plastic and wires that lingered at home and think of all the delicious meals you can have in Milwaukee, where the story takes place.

DON'T read this book if you are on a diet , or if you are hungry or if you live very far from Milwaukee and there is no way on earth you can get cheese curds.

DO read this book if you feel like having a good time while reading a nice novel with a happy ending.

DON'T read this book if you expect a shallow romance with weak brainless characters.

DO read this book if you can cook, it will inspire you and at the end of the book there is a recipe for an incredible coconut cake.

Amy E. Reichert has written a delightful combination of a love ,cooking and sightseeing novel .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.