Saturday 25 July 2015

Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano: review.

Nearly Found (Nearly Gone, #2)
Not nearly as good as Nearly Gone , the first book by the author. I liked reading about Nearly Boswell again but I expected much more.

The story revolves around her father's past and I found it nearly boring. Thanks to her internship in a crime lab this amateur sleuth has access to evidence in a murder investigation and even if I understand this is a work of fiction the low security in that lab seems quite (not nearly) unbelievable.

Perhaps due to my lack of sense of humour when reading the novel I found certain conversation between the main character and her best friend's brother specially annoying .

All in all I was nearly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.