Monday, 12 May 2014

Samahan Herbal Tea: Review




I got this tea as a present from a friend who had visited Sri Lanka and I must say I was eager to taste it.As a matter of fact I am a huge fan to herbal teas and any kind of teas for that matter.




The tea comes in a packet with 25  sachets of powder that you can have either with hot water , just like a regular tea or you can also mix it with another hot drink. However, I think that the unique flavour can only be appreciated when drank with hot water. It tastes mainly of ginger and if you are coming down with a cold or you already have a sore throat you can feel the ginger on your throat .




This herbal tea contains the extract of 14 herbs  and its preparation is based on Ayurveda principles.It is said to relieve cold symptoms and I think it really helps,besides it can be taken with Western medicine and it has no side effects.



By Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.

Follow by Email