Thursday 30 May 2013

Reached by Ally Condie

Reached (Matched, #3) When you begin a book you know it's going to finish but when it's a trilogy you get used to the characters and you read the first(Matched) and the second novels (Crossed) knowing that you'll read about them again in the third one, the last one.

So when I finally got Reached I just didn't want to start it ,because I didn't want to finish it, and I put it off for as long as I could. In fact , I read two books before ,but I couldn't wait any more,so I started it.

This is a LOVE  story in many ways ,there's the romantic love between Cassia and Ky ,the unrequited love between  Xander and  Cassia and Indie and Ky, the love for the friendship they all share, and there is lost love and second chances as well.

This is a story about POWER ,both The Society and The Rising want to have it and are willing to do whatever it takes.

But this is above all a story of HOPE ,for a better future ,utopia instead of dystopia.The Pilot, the Physic and the Poet make it happen.

And I REACHED  the end .

There is only one thing that makes me overcome the nostalgia that I feel when I look at the blank page at the end of a book and that is to look at the blank page at the beginning of another.

By the way ,if you have the chance to listen to the audiobook ,you'll find that whereas on chapter 44 of the book nothing is written, in the audiobook you can hear you-know-who breathing. I though it was moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.