Wednesday 26 December 2012

Jim Thompson House & Museum in Bangkok,Thailand

I love visiting house museums wherever I go,there is something special about seeing the place where people used to live.In Bangkok one of the most popular places for tourists, but not so crowded that you can't  enjoy it, is the house and museum of Jim Thompson.

In order to get there, take the skytrain to National Stadium and follow the signs, it's in a side street but it's really easy to find and you can always ask local people.There are guided tours in several languages every day from 9:00 to 17:00 and although taking photographs inside the house is not allowed I took some nice pictures of the gardens and the house from the outside.

By Tuk Tuk


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.